Best Brownie and Blondie Recipes
July 9, 2019
If choosing between brownies and blondies is too difficult for you, don’t! Just bake a batch of each. You can’t go wrong with any of our favorite recipes.
Chewy on the edges and fudgy in the center, this brownie offers a little for everyone.
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for baking pan 365
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 7 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped (1 1/3 cups)
- 3 tablespoons safflower or coconut oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature