We’re Hiring: Graphic Design Intern
The Private Club Marketing program is designed to develop real agency skills in design, marketing, business development, sales and advertising. The program will provide an understanding of the caliber of talent needed to work in the advertising/design industry. Private Club Marketing is a boutique-sized agency, as such, our expectations of our interns are high and there is never a dull moment. The right person is someone who is proactive and has a “can do” attitude.
Skills and knowledge that will developed during the job:
• A better understanding of design and production as used in a real world setting
• Problem solving skills
• Agency Process
• Time management
Required skills and knowledge:
• Intermediate knowledge of CS5 (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
• Basic knowledge of HTML (Dreamweaver, WordPress)
• Basic mock up, mounting and trimming skills
• An interest in luxury golf, travel, fashion and design
• Ability to handle light office duties
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Compensation: Opportunity for full-time employment.
Apply: Please email resume, with cover letter and link to online portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Club Marketing is a Newport Beach based luxury consulting, marketing and advertising agency providing professional services to some of the world’s most exclusive brands and luxury properties including the Four Seasons Resorts, Trump National, Vintage Club, Monterey Peninsula, Mayacama Golf Club and more.
PCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer