Fore! We are looking for a Marketing Intern. The role of the marketing intern is to support the team and be learn the responsibilities for handling basic administrative tasks and involvement in team projects.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for golf, food, wine and luxury brands and is insatiably curious about the lifestyle of leisure. We want you to think big, solve business problems and be self-motivated. In this role you will demonstrate your strong communication and analytical skills. You have uncompromising attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Learn Responsibilities, Skills and Abilities
- Work closely with Creative Director with the day-to-day responsibilities of client accounts.
- Will also gain exposure to other departments within the agency to ensure that client requests are moved through various departments accurately and efficiently.
- Learn to compile and analyze client competitive information on a regular basis, including but not limited to social media activity, broadcast/print activity, & industry news.
- Learn to and take initiative of projects by opening jobs; created marketing folder on server and alerts team to let them know a new job is open and work will begin shortly.
- Learn to create estimates for jobs as needed.
- Learn to create and distributes weekly spreadsheets with upcoming online and print insertions and provides input for the studio, creative & digital teams for re-sizes as needed.
- Update the Creative Portfolio with recently completed digital and print ads in miscellaneous sizes.
- Proofs creative as needed.
- Learn invoice writing and distribution and maintains billing binder & client billing records.
- Update client Brand Books as needed.
- Current College Junior or Senior standing
- In addition to your resume, please submit any examples of your work that you feel reflect your work ethic or past experiences; if you would prefer to submit the description of a project, please also provide your role and the outcome based on you contributions.
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor.
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong computer skills with experience working with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Passion for wanting to work in the field of graphic design, marketing and advertising
- Confident with their ability to learn
- Solve problems, follow instructions and generate ideas
- The ability to organize and prioritize, to set and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the initiative and innovation in problem solving and task management
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to learn client businesses
- Ability to manage time appropriately – On time for work, meetings and deadlines. Demonstrate 3:1 thinking. For every one challenge, present three creative solutions. Assume other agency responsibilities as directed by Supervisor
Compensation: 3-month internship with opportunity for full/part-time employment.
Private Club Marketing is a Newport Beach based consulting, marketing and advertising firm providing professional branding services to some of the golf world’s best properties including the Four Seasons, Trump National, Vintage Club, Shady Canyon Golf Club, Mayacama Golf Club and more.
PCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer