We’re Hiring! Full Time Photographer/Graphic Designer
Private Club Marketing is currently seeking a new team member to fill our in-house Photographer/Graphic Designer position. You will be taking and presenting acceptable, editable, electronic photos of client properties, products and events to be used for marketing and advertising in print and electronic media. Style and set staging props for photo shoot. You are expected to know Photoshop to do post work on photos. The job also includes occasional assistance with general Graphic Design/Print Production projects.
Some skills and knowledge that we would like our designers to have:
- Stage and style client product/lifestyle shoots
- Take photos that are clean and editable, so minor corrections can be made as needed, including but not limited to, brightness, focus, and size
- Grow and increase knowledge of best practices in digital media
- Receive and follow-through on design direction and feedback
- Demonstrate focus, passion, and exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills
- Assist with Graphic Design projects
- Assist with Print production work
Desired Skills and Experience * Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must have a good understanding of HDR.
- Excellent overall design, color, and typography skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team under multiple deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong attention to follow-through.
- Has a strong work ethic and works well within a team.
- Demonstrates time management and exceptional ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced advertising environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, maintain a positive attitude, and focus on big picture objectives amidst business demands of an entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Drone Photography a plus!
Reply to this posting with your resume and salary requirements as well as some photography you have taken. We offer a competitive salary with medical, dental, vision and PTO. This is a full-time position. Full Time with full benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply: Please email resume, with cover letter and link to online portfolio for consideration to email@example.com
Private Club Marketing is a Newport Beach-based consulting, marketing and advertising firm providing professional communications and marketing services to some of the most recognized names in hospitality, golf and luxury brands.
PCM is an Equal Opportunity Employer