Private Club Marketing is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who provides marketing, creative and research support for the Sales, Creative Services and Events Departments. The Coordinator will work closely with the Business Development Manager to evaluate, plan and execute marketing activities that build awareness and engagement with the Private Club Marketing brand and our clients. The ideal candidate will leverage strong project-management, communications and interpersonal skills, as well as creativity and infectious passion for media marketing to help develop and execute advertising solutions.
- Assist in the creation of sales reels, presentations, proposals, one-sheets, recaps and other materials working closely with Sales, Events and Creative Services.
- Leverage syndicated data to provide analysis and interpretation of media research data, provide audience estimates and demographic profiles and information on viewership, programming and mobile trends.
- Assist in the general production and management of digital and print assets including: photo editing, meeting prep and forecast project coordination.
- Coordinate the activation of promotional campaigns across Private Club Marketing platforms: in print, online, and social.
- Active role in planning, shooting, cataloging and editing of these sales projects in both print and video formats working with teams in sales and creative services.
- Creative thinker who can spot potential partnerships and integrations and think through the pros and cons.
- Knowledge of social media marketing trends who can lead Facebook/Twitter sponsor integration including design of graphic elements when needed.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience.
- One to three years of work experience in a media and/or agency environment desired.
- A passion and enthusiasm/interest in the travel, lifestyle, luxury hospitality and leisure space desired.
- Basic understanding of the marketing function required.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft office suite is a must.
- Knowledge of digital creative software including Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) required.
- Knowledge of website design and WordPress is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- An ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment is vital.
To apply please submit cover letter, resume and link to online portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org