Private Club Marketing provides spa consulting services from feasibility through to pre-opening, and daily operations. Prior to the opening of a spa, we can provide a spa needs analysis study, brand and conceptual planning and complete spa design consulting services. As a full-service spa consultant and operator, we also provide creative spa menu development, staff selection and training, retail product selection, systems development and quality Standard Operating Procedures. Once the spa is ready to open, Private Club Marketing provides day-to-day spa management or operational consulting services.
This includes the selection and training of qualified staff such as Spa Directors; massage therapists, estheticians, nail technicians and salon staff. We service both large (over 30,000 square feet) and much smaller (2,000 – 5,000 square feet) spas and leisure facilities throughout the world. Clients include numerous hotels and resorts, day spas, exclusive golf clubs, luxury condo and multi-family properties. Our spa management systems create a truly memorable experience for our guests, members and residents while maximizing revenue and net operating income for spa owners/developers.
Spa Feasibility Studies
What is a feasibility study and what does it include?
As a full-service spa consultant, Private Club Marketing can provide a comprehensive feasibility and needs analysis study helping our clients to make the most informed decisions regarding the development of a leisure facility. This includes input regarding the most appropriate include size, scope and complexity for the facility and projected financial results.
• Market and demographic evaluation
• Competitive analysis
• Space plan recommendations
• Marketing and programming components
• Complete financial analysis with all assumptions
Spa Concept and Brand Development
Should my spa have a specific theme and why is this so important?
The best and most memorable experiences are grounded in a theme or “journey” which is unique and particular to a locale and its user population. Given the number of choices that consumers have today, having a brand to complement your property will assist in making your spa more attractive and compelling. Private Club Marketing has developed some of the most recognized and respected spa brands in the hospitality space for both hotel and resort projects as well as hospitality development companies.
In addition to Private Club Marketing’s capability to create innovative spa brands and concepts, can Private Club Marketingbring consumer recognized brands to the table for my spa?
Private Club Marketingnot only creates innovative spa concepts and brands for our clients throughout the globe, but we can also recommend consumer recognized spa brands which have cache and which can bring positive press/media.
- Extensive market research along with a study of regional influences, local customs, historical anthropological and cultural elements
- Analysis of your property’s image and competitive strengths
- Development of a vision/concept and journey that is comprised of unique design features, service protocols and standards, as well as “signature” treatments and other design elements which delineate the spa from others
Spa Consulting and Design
How does the Private Club Marketingspa design consulting team add value?
We maximize the opportunity to create memorable spa experiences while driving top line and bottom line results. Private Club Marketing spa consultants collaborate with our internal operational group and with our client’s design firm to focus on creative aesthetics of spa design and, equally important, on functional considerations that impact profitability.
Spa consulting services include:
- Conceptual, vision and strategic planning
- Space program development
- Equipment specifications
- Millwork and cabinetry recommendations
- Locker room design
- Reception and retail layout
- Treatment room design
- Data processing requirements
- Input in all areas pertaining to design issues
Staff Recruitment and Training
What support can Private Club Marketing provide in our recruiting efforts?
Private Club Marketing screens and interviews over 1,000 applicants annually for positions with our firm. Taking your facility’s specific needs into account, we provide our clients with the best possible talent to match requirements for individual spas and leisure facilities.
Positions we can assist in recruiting include:
- Spa Director and Assistant Spa Directors
- Spa Operations Manager
- Marketing/Sales Director
- Qualified Therapists, Estheticians and Nail Technicians
- Salon Personnel
- All other support staff
Why should we consider Private Club Marketing to manage our spa?
Our company has been highly successful in exceeding our client’s requirements and objectives. In managing a spa, or any kind of leisure complex, we take a “seamless” approach in order to best integrate the spa into the fabric and culture of the hotel, resort or property. Our clients are able to maintain control while having Private Club Marketing maximize the opportunity for operational and financial success through our tremendous array of resources and infrastructure.
Spa management services include:
- Staff supervision and continuous training
- Systems development and management
- Retail merchandising
- Marketing and sales
- Creative spa promotions and programming
- Facility maintenance
- Financial management
- Delivery of memorable spa experiences for guests, members or residents
Our experience, particularly in management and creative promotions create exceptional customer service while implementing the most cost efficient operational model for our spas and leisure facilities.
Operational Spa Consulting
Does Private Club Marketing offer any alternatives to your full-service spa management solutions?
If you have a spa, fitness or leisure facility that is either new or that is under-performing, Private Club Marketing can identify ways to significantly impact both the quality and standards of the guest experience as well as both top and bottom line results. We do this through operational audits and ongoing spa consultancy services provided for clients who wish to manage their own spas, but who may require support and resources that they do not have internally.
Operational Spa Consulting services include:
- Support and guidance for continued success in all areas of the operation
- Biweekly calls with key on-site spa team members
- Access to the online Private Club Marketing Knowledge Network support and training systems
- Periodic site visits by senior Private Club Marketing executives
- Consistent communication with the Spa Director and staff