6 Ways to Attract More Members Through Cross-Promotion this Easter
To stand out to your Members in a crowded advertising marketplace this Easter, cross-promotions have the potential for a big payoff both for increased usage by your Club, and member satisfaction by your Membership. Cross-promotions can gain an inexpensive and credible introduction to your Members more efficiently than traditional “solo” methods of advertising, or PR.
Here are some low-risk and high-opportunity ways to jump-start your first cross-promotion.
- Print joint promotional messages on your receipts.
- Offer a reduced price, special service, or convenience if Members make reservations at certain events, or buy products from you pro shop or fitness center.
- Hang signs or posters promoting your featured upcoming event, but also include a “save the date” section.
- Drop 5×7 postcard promotions in kid’s Easter Baskets.
- Send featured reminder emails about Easter Sunday, with 2 of your next events and promotions included below the feature.
- Encourage your staff to mention your upcoming events and ask Members if they are planning to attend.