You only live once, but you get to serve twice.
1. You have an entire section of your closet dedicated to your tennis clothes.
2. Nothing will ruin your day quite like a double fault.
3. You're a member of the USTA.
4. After playing tennis outside, your tan lines are super awkward. There's nothing pretty about a tennis sock and polo shirt tan.
5. You subscribe to the Tennis Channel and actually enjoy watching it.
6. If you're in a rut on the court you ask yourself “What would Serena do?”, and conquer on.
7. There are loose tennis balls in your car, all over your home, and in your backyard.
8. Breaking a string is like a mini epiphany that you're playing a strong game.
9. You actually have a preference on court surface. Personally, I'm on team #hardcourt.
10. The US Open is your version of the Oscars.
11. You know you're not supposed to slam your raquet, but damn it feels good when you do.
12. You have a name for your strong go-to shot, mine is the “Mikiller cross court forehand”.
13. There's no better smell in the world than a fresh can of new tennis balls.
14. Your hands are covered in callouses, and you actually think it's kind of sexy.
15. Being in “the zone” on the court is the ultimate high.
16. You'd rather spend your Friday night playing “Queen of the Court” than going out.
17. There is nothing more annoying than playing against a “pusher” or “marshmallow hitter” AKA that opponent that gets EVERYTHING back.
18. You know the term “bagels” doesn't refer to a breakfast item, but beating someone 6-0, 6-0.
19. You're a brand loyalist when it comes to what kind of racket you use, and you'll never change.
20. You have a mini anxiety attack just hearing the words tiebreaker.
21. There is no greater pressure than the feeling during match point.
22. You are superstitious when it comes to how many times you bounce the ball before you serve.
23. You know all the stats of the top 10 female and male players on the professional circuit.