The primary function of the Content Coordinator is to assist in the coordination and execution of all digital content efforts of Augusta National Golf Club; engaging and growing audiences of the Masters Tournament as well as each of the Masters Tournament Foundation (MTF) events – Augusta National Women’s Amateur, Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship, Latin America Amateur Championship, and Drive, Chip and Putt. Like all positions at Augusta National, this position must maintain the strict confidentiality of all Club business.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Work with the Manager of Digital Content to execute the year-round content strategy of the Masters Tournament, Augusta National Women’s Amateur (ANWA), Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship (AAC), Latin America Amateur Championship (LAAC), and Drive, Chip, and Putt (DCP) across all digital platforms.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external vendors to plan, execute and publish multimedia content (photo, video, article, graphics, etc.) across Masters.com, ANWAgolf.com, AACgolf.com, LAACgolf.com, DriveChipandPutt.com, and their corresponding social channels, as well as various ticketing and patron-service websites as needed.
- Curate and organize content across all digital distribution platforms and the Augusta National archive using proper metadata and tagging to ensure discoverability and usability.
- Ensure all Augusta National digital distribution channels are regularly updated, accurate, on-brand, and aligned with the Club’s overall vision, mission, and strategy.
- Assist with execution of the Masters Tournament and MTF content strategy to acquire, engage, and retain audiences on popular and emerging global social media platforms.
- Assist with the technical execution of Masters Tournament content, including but not limited to content publishing, live video streaming, digital scoring, live shot tracking, and online gaming efforts.
- Develop, maintain, and actively learn content publishing best practices and educate team members accordingly.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all other duties deemed by management to be an integral part of the job
Qualifications (required unless stated otherwise):
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of content management system platforms and publishing.
- Knowledge and understanding of building and executing omni-channel content strategies on both traditional media outlets and emerging digital platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital content production and digital marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and streaming services.
- Knowledge and understanding of traditional marketing and brand management.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and abstract ideas via imagery, video, and text.
- Demonstrated creativity with and immersion in social media.
- Demonstrated ability to manage team of creative individuals and vendors.
- Innovative thinker with proven ability to implement new programs.
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Ability to align new ideas and strategies with broad business priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Innate curiosity and interest in innovative social media, content creation, and marketing techniques.
- Deep understanding of golf, Augusta National, and the Masters Tournament.
- 3-5 years related experience in content publishing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and/or successfully completes the Club’s internal motor vehicle training program
Augusta National Golf Club offers a competitive salary and benefit package to include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability (paid by employer)
- Pension Plan (paid by employer)
- Paid Holidays